Sunday, June 20, 2010

Korean Baby Potatoes Side-dish

As most of you know, I love k-pop and k-dramas, whenever I watch k-dramas I would always notice the food the characters are eating! Jajangmyun, ramyun, bibimbap or whatever it is! I remember when I was young, I didn't really fancy the taste of kimchi, but as I tried it again a few years back, I loved it! Nowadays I would have to have kimchi at least once a week or so, and I also love Korean food a lot...

I've always been reading Aeri's Kitchen and recently I have tried her recipe for Al-Gamja Jorim, a baby potato side dish with sweet corn syrup sauce. It was an easy recipe to follow and the potatoes were delicious. Sadly, I only took 1 photo of the potato because my camera's battery died, oh wells I hope you enjoyed this post!

xoxo,
grace

No comments:

Post a Comment